Netskrt is looking for a Sales Engineer to support our growing Sales and Marketing team. Your prime responsibility will be to support our business and revenue goals by providing high quality technical and product presentations and demonstrations to prospective Netskrt customers.
Netskrt’s eCDN service is comprised of three major components: intelligent content collection, staging and distribution; adaptive networking, leveraging connectivity as and when available; and an edge cache that allows users to access the content they want locally, using the apps and subscriptions that they already have.
We are a highly motivated team, dedicated to delivering products and services that improve the customer experience when accessing internet video at the edges of the network. We have developed a set of inter-related technologies targeting businesses that offer high-speed internet access to their customers but which have limited bandwidth.
You are somebody who enjoys solving problems and has a customer-centric mindset. You should be passionate not only about learning new technologies, but also about running systems and software in the real world. You must enjoy a close-knit team environment of shared responsibility, be a team player and a self-starter.
You have exceptional technical skills, and enjoy solving challenging problems. You are a quick learner, you adapt easily and you have great interpersonal and communication skills.
Netskrt offers the opportunity to obtain hands-on experience with storage, networking, security, and cloud technologies. As part of the Netskrt team you will have the opportunity to design and implement solutions to solve challenging problems in a startup environment; working with accomplished engineers and a leadership team with a proven track history of success.
You will work in tandem with our sales and business development team to drive new sales opportunities from qualification through to close. You are expected to have in-depth knowledge of product functional capabilities and technical architecture and possess a good understanding of the sales enablement landscape with regard to business/technology drivers and competitive landscape.
You will be expected to define and document solutions for customer integration with Netskrt services and be able to describe these to the customer’s technical and business stakeholders. You will need to be able to deliver customer feedback and requirements to the Netskrt Product Management and Development and Operations teams.
You will provide customer support by responding to enquiries and requests; maintaining customer relations and ascertaining new requirements. You will work closely and collaborate with the Netskrt Product Management and Development and Operations teams to stay up to date on product features/specifications and customer-specific requirements.
The successful candidate will possess an outstanding record of professional experience and will thrive in an environment that demands accountability. You will be a key member of a team that understands the big picture perspective, and instills a customer-first attitude.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities
- Technical product presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in and represent Netskrt at events such as tradeshows and industry related activities
- Participate in responding to RFQs, RFIs and RFPs
- Backup sales, including estimating, customer order reviews, sales material, customer documentation, etc.
- Work with sales team to position our product in the competitive landscape
- Stay up to date on the latest changes in industry and technical requirements
- Develop, maintain, and update product spec sheets, pricing schedules, etc.
- Ensure that customer databases are current and updated with accurate customer information
- Keep management and sales team members updated on any relevant activity
Required Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of technical industry sales experience
- Deep understanding of internet and networking protocols
- Experience in video streaming protocols
- Experience with caching and CDN (content delivery network) technologies (Amazon, Google, Limelight/Edgio, Akamai, Fastly)
- Analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
BA/BS degree with concentration in computer science and/or sales, marketing, or business administration
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.