Technical Product Manager
Netskrt is looking to hire a Technical Product Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team. You will work with the product and engineering teams to drive the development and enhancement of our unique edge caching solution, particularly from the product platform perspective.
Netskrt’s eCDN service consists of three major components: intelligent content collection, staging and distribution; adaptive networking, leveraging connectivity as and when available; and an edge cache that allows users to access the content they want locally, using the apps and subscriptions that they already have.
We are a highly motivated team, dedicated to delivering products and services that improve the customer experience when accessing internet video at the edges of the network. We have developed a set of inter-related technologies targeting businesses that offer high-speed internet access to their customers but which have limited bandwidth.
You are passionate about shaping the future of our product platform. You have a customer-centric mindset while understanding the importance of efficient, scalable, and reliable solutions.
You thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, and enjoy solving problems. You are a quick learner, you adapt easily and you have great interpersonal and communication skills. You must enjoy a close-knit team environment of shared responsibility, be a team player, and a self-starter.
Netskrt offers the opportunity to obtain hands-on experience with storage, networking, security, and cloud technologies. As part of the Netskrt team you will have the opportunity to continue to develop the product platform strategy and vision, and work with the engineering team to design and implement solutions to solve challenging problems in a startup environment; working with accomplished engineers and a leadership team with a proven track history of success.
You will develop and articulate a comprehensive product platform roadmap aligned with the product strategy and the company’s goals and market demands. Your roadmap will prioritize platform features and enhancements based on customer feedback, market trends, and business goals.
You will work closely with the Head of Product Strategy, other Product Managers and cross-functional teams, including Engineering and Live Operations, to drive alignment and successful product delivery.
You will stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to inform product decisions and maintain a competitive edge. You will utilize data and analytics to make informed decisions, track product performance, and identify opportunities for improvement.
You will work closely with stakeholders to gather and prioritize product requirements and clearly define and document product specifications, ensuring a thorough understanding of user needs and business goals.
The successful candidate will possess 3 – 5 years of technical experience, an outstanding record of professional experience and will thrive in an environment that demands accountability. You will be a key member of a team that understands the big picture perspective and instills a customer-first attitude.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Technical Product Manager in a service-oriented, technology-driven company
- Experience of service and platform oriented products
- Understanding of modern software development and deployment techniques
- Understanding of internet and networking protocols
- Analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- BA/BS degree with concentration in computer science and/or sales, marketing, or business administration
- Experience in Kubernetes and cloud native technologies and platforms
- Experience in video streaming protocols
- Experience with caching and CDN (content delivery network) technologies (Amazon CloudFront, Google, Limelight/Edgio, Akamai, Fastly)
CA$90,000 – CA$120,000 (DOE)
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.